1973 Bellanca Decathalon
For Sale $64,500
See completed Murphy Moose kit for sale in "Parts for Sale" section
Extra horsepower in a very light (954 lb. empty weight) 2009 Carbon Cub EX with over 900 lbs. of useful load and an extra 10 horsepower. This is one EAB certified Carbon Cub that will outperform even a new factory-built Light Sport Carbon Cub SS!
Pride of ownership is very apparent in this early Carbon Cub EX by the many upgrades the owner has incorporated for true long range remote backcountry use. Long range fuel, an Executive VFR panel, and coupled 2-axis autopilot makes it easy and fun to go long distances. Both a mechanical Magneto and a Lightspeed electronic ignition give the best of power, efficiency, and rugged reliability to the 190 HP OX-340 engine. That power plant, combined with a Catto 3-blade composite prop, results in noticeably smoother operation at cruise speeds and better aircraft acceleration on takeoff.
Heavy duty 3” extended PA-18 landing gear and 31” ABW tundra tires will allow operation in the roughest country, on or off airport. This aircraft lived at high-altitude, was flown regularly, professionally maintained and always kept hangered. The aircraft has passed the CubCrafters Factory pre-sale inspection and is ready for immediate delivery and flying fun!
For year round use, the aircraft also comes with a set of matching composite main gear and tailwheel fixed penetration aircraft skis, ski fittings (installed), a set of 8:50 tires mounted on wheels (for ski use), and a custom cabin cover.
Call Ray at 970.222.5873 for more information.
0 since complete restoration. Almost everything new or rebuilt. 115 SMOH on IO320 E2A, 150 hp w/inverted fuel and oil. Great aerobatic trainer and still carry all your camp gear to wilderness strips.
1977 Cessna 150G
Very clean and solid 150G. 7757TT, 1992 SMOH. Continental 0-200; All cylinders strong, running well with 08/13/2017 Annual Inspection. Basic VRF, great for inexpensive and fun flying.
2009 Carbon Cub EX For Sale
EXECUTIVE VFR PANEL
• Slip/Skid Indicator (2-1/4”)
• Dynon D-180 EFIS
• Dynon 2-Axis Coupled Autopilot
• Dynon Integrated AOA System
• Garmin GPSMAP 695 MFD
• Garmin GTR 200 VHF Com
• Garmin GTX327 Transponder
• Dual Panel Mount USB Ports
• Vernier mixture Control
• Fuel Primer
• Bose Headset Wiring and Jacks
FUSELAGE & CABIN
• Factory repaired following ground loop
• Custom Silver (metallic) & Orange Urethane Paint
• Factory Stits Poly-Fiber Fabric
• Custom Forward Control Stick
• Custom Throttle control with PTT button
• 3″ N #’s, Vertical on Rudder
• Ballistic Nylon Seats
• Lightweight Light/Strobe PKG
• Halon Fire Extinguisher
• Artex Model ME-406 ELT
• EAB Certification
• 900+ lbs. useful load
• 3” Extended HD PA-18 Landing Gear Upgrade
• 31” Alaska Bushwheel Tundra Tires
• 3200B Baby Bushwheel
• Summit Aircraft Composite Main Gear Skis
• Airglide CT3000 Tail Ski
• Summit Quick-remove Ski Fittings (installed)
• 8:50 X 6 Wheels & Tires (for ski use)aph here.
For additional information call Ray at 970.222.5873
For additional information call Al Bird at (509) 936-1080 or email at: email@example.com